|TILLEY OF CANADA LIMITED - OUR
In 1937 Eric Tilley and his father started a wholesale distribution business founded on quality and integrity principles giving top value to their customers. The motto “Luxury in Leather” underscored the commitment to first importing and then manufacturing personal leathergoods products. Tilley purchased the E.H. Ferree Company, formerly of Niagara Falls In 1993. This company was a significant manufacturer and distributor of souvenir products. In 1998 the company purchased Hinterland Handcrafts, a manufacturer and distributor of leather flower and suede products.
The company, in 2003, moved it’s head office and distribution to Bancroft, Ontario, the facility that was formerly the home of Hinterland Handcrafts. Merchandise made locally and imported from around the world is prepared for shipping to our customers.
Today, Tilley is a significant factor in the Canadian souvenir and gift industry with customers not only across the country but also in the United States. Sales representatives in each province provide information and customer service on the quality products carried by the company. Frank Tilley, son of the founder is currently President and CEO.